Learning and Development Coach
Melly’s Market + Café is looking for a people to join our team that are passionate about teaching and coaching adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
You’d be great for this role if you:
· Love teaching, training and coaching others
· Have excellent communication skills
· Consider yourself a “people person,” and enjoy meeting others.
· Are patient and stay calm under pressure
· Have a passion for creating more opportunities within the disability community
· Are a natural leader and excellent executer
This would be an ideal role for someone looking to gain more experience in teaching, training or coaching.
Working as a Training and Development Coach, you will:
· Know our menu inside and out and provide hands-on training and support to each adult with disability in our training program and on the floor.
· Coach adults with disabilities through our Interactive Workplace Program, customizing the modules for each trainee.
· Develop activities (from a lesson plan) such as baking, drink making, merchandising, cleaning, health and safety that mimic the tasks completed as an employee of a busy cafe
· Teach and mentor each trainee and provide lots of positive support and guidance
· Prepare daily progress reports for each trainee to Program Manager
· Instruct trainee on socially acceptable behaviors and personal development skills
· Coach adults with disabilities through our Drink Menu and POS system for our Interactive Workplace Program
· Experience working in a café or restaurant
· Experience or education in teaching, training or coaching
· Previous leadership experience
· Previous experience with persons with intellectual and development disabilities
Apply with Resume and Cover Letter by emailing : email@example.com